Members may be individuals and public associations, recognizing and performing the Charter of the Organization, unless otherwise prescribed by law or by applicable law. Charters of members - non-governmental organizations can not contradict the goals and objectives of the Organization.
Membership of individuals in the organization is possibly on two levels: the expert and the candidate:
1) individuals who have reached 26 years, who possess the relevant qualifications, and associations may be experts of the Organization.
2) individuals who have reached the age of 18 with the intention to acquire the necessary qualifications may be candidates of the Organization.
The decision on reception in the Organization of new members – public organizations is made on the basis of the written statement with the appendix of the decision of their collegial body, the copy of the charter, data on number, organizational structure, location of governing bodies, the legal address, the copy of the certificate on the state registration, obligations for payment introductory and membership dues.
Admission to membership of the Organization is carried out according to the decision of coordination council of the Organization on the basis of the statement of the candidate and the instruction on documents and the circumstances confirming the corresponding qualification, in the presence of the recommendation of two members of the Organization. The coordination council has the right to request supporting documents or their copies.
Membership in the Organization stops in cases:
1) liquidation of the legal entity (public organization) in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
2) voluntary resignation;
3) exclusion of the members of the Organization;
4) liquidation the Organization in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.